My god! The poor thing. :-( He LOOKS uncomfortable in that picture.
he is, it’s equally bad on his other hand, and down his left side. Of course, in typical boy fashion, he is already trying to get the bike fixed, much to my mom and I’s dissapointment…
2. cleaned the kitchen
3. checked in on the little bro.
4. mailed a couple of bills.
Thing I did not do today…
1. finish Henry and Poppy’s story.
I was tagged by shanigrrl !!
This is going to be hard, I don’t want to repeat any of my happiness project posts…
1. I’m great at baking, my specialty is cheesecake brownies.
2. I have great hair, at any length.
3. I have a excellent memory.
4. I love my sense of curiosity, though I have to temper it as so not to be nosy.
5. I’m pretty well organized.
P.S feel free to ignore if you’ve already done it, as always….
I almost never get tagged, questioned, nonnies, (good or bad)…
Clearly I’m just good at being anonymous. Or boring. One of the two.